When it is time to paint a home’s exterior, it may be time to rethink how a home’s exterior functions. Replacing paint with a product that will save money over time is now a reality. COOLWALL® is not paint, but rather a durable and energy efficient coating that will save homeowners on utility costs.
Never paint or stucco a home’s exterior again with COOLWALL®. In addition to a reduction in cooling costs up to 21.9%, COOLWALL®:
- Protects the exterior with a coating 10 times thicker than paint
- Deflects heat with technology used on the B-2 Stealth Bomber
- Eliminates the need for continued maintenance and repainting
- Provides superior resistance to fading and peeling
- Comes in 570 heat reflective colors
- Is an environmentally friendly, non-toxic product
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
The U.S. Department of Energy proved in studies that COOLWALL® saved homeowners between 4.2 – 21.9% on cooling costs by reducing the surface temperature of a home’s exterior. Depending on color, geographical location, climate, and substrate type, COOLWALL® percentages will vary. For more information and a free in-home no obligation estimate, contact the ProCoating team.
Schedule an appointment for your free quote!
All exerior remodeling projects start with a FREE appointment and quote. We just ask some simple questions about your goals. It’s fast and simple. Once scheduled, your project can take as little as two days.